Things have changed

 So I'm no longer who I was before and safe to say,

so so many things have changed since my last post.


Don't really use this blog as a personal diary anymore

But maybe I'll use it to promote the activities I'm currently working on.


Been pretty active over the past few months on various platforms,

so might as well make use of this abandoned blog here ahah


hehe do read my weekly pieces at The Central's website

I'm super happy to be writing there cos Dr Ken is legit the best and he doesn't boss me around much by being too demanding.

Literally accepts almost all my pieces with minor to no amendments at all.

So blessed

You can read the latest one here & you can just navigate around the website for my other ones (author names have been stated clearly)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First post is dedicated to Aussie :)

The Fat Bee

Sea World